Tuesday, April 9, 1991

Kim came over, and we chatted for a while. This week she’s gonna take me to get the discount form for the heat/AC bill. Also, I’ll go to SS and welfare about my food stamps. I don’t need to sign up for next winter’s fuel assistance program till this July or August. I will not transfer banks till my book of checks runs out, and I’m now on my last book. The other thing I’ve got to do is get a new address label for my license. Thank God I don’t need to renew it till ‘93 or ‘94. All I have to do is get this little sticker you stick on the back of it. I remember that when I moved to Oswego St., then after moving back to Woodside Terrace, all I needed to do was peel the sticker off.

I watched a little TV earlier with Mark, and when Kim was here, I played her the slurred edits. Of course, she was amused. I mean, they are so funny. I’ll never get sick of any of my edits, although I need to start doing more, which I’ve got to send to Andy along with other stuff—old stuff that he never got, which got edited right after he got the tapes I made for him, and that was quite long ago. I think the last thing Andy got was Abbott, so I’ll pick up from there if that’s where I left off.

I’ll write more about my hair and weight later. I may verbalize it a lot but haven’t written about it in a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.