Wednesday, May 22, 1991

Yes, I’ve been slacking off again with updates. Actually, I’ve been quite busy—typing up my journals. It’s going to be a long project, but a fun one. I’m already on number two, and I type pretty fast, too.

Last Saturday night, Steve came up. We had a great time. He was here from 5:30 until 11:00 at night. We talked, watched a movie, and he gave me $40! I was broke, too. He loved the apartment, of course.

It was weird, too, because at the very beginning of May, I had a prediction that May 19th was going to be a great day. I had no idea at the time why, and I saw blue and green. This is part of a new “prediction system” I’ve come up with. So far, it works. Here’s a list of the colors and what they represent:

• Blue – calm, happy

• Green – money

• Red – pain

• Black – anger, irritability

• Gray – depression

• Purple – sexual desires, having sex, sexual frustrations

• White – nothing good, nothing bad, boredom

• Yellow – something new, new opportunity

• Orange – fear, anxiety, risky situation, bizarre adventure

When I saw blue and green for May 19th, the first thing that crossed my mind was a band, but I was doubtful. The blue really was my being happy to see Steve, and the green was that $40.

I also described people and events at the ER and even told Kim there’d be a shooting in the next 24 hours. I was right.

The next night, Jai came up for an hour or so. That was nice, too.

Jai didn’t meet Mark, but he met Kim, and they know each other—or at least they’ve seen each other here and there. Steve met Kim in Springfield before I moved, and when he was here, he met Mark.

I was up late yesterday afternoon and stayed up all night, so I don’t know when I’ll sleep. I doubt we’ll go to Northampton tonight to that gay bar. From what I’ve heard (Kim’s been there before), it’s gay night on Wednesday and straight on the other nights. You know how I feel, and there’s no point in it. What’s meant to be is one thing, and what’s not is another. I hate gay women—and once you’ve seen one gay woman (butch), you’ve seen them all. I need to keep away from people and the stress they bring for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.