Friday, May 31, 1991

I had a fantastic day. For starters, I went to a lake with Kim. Her grandparents live there, as well as in Florida, and it’s exactly like where my parents live. We went on the paddleboat, and I swam like crazy—finally got some color. I’ve been dying to go swimming for ages.

From 8:00 to 10:00 this evening, Kim, Mark, and I went to Interskate 91, and I had a blast. I really skated up a storm, though the music was terrible. I met an older man there who’s a dancer and knows my uncle Marty. He also knows a lot of bands, so he took my number.

Afterward, Kim said she knew him—he’s super nice and really well connected. I thought, “Here goes nothing, once again.” I’m used to it, though.

My biggest and best news is that Dad’s coming up on June 6th—that’s my mom’s birthday. Mom isn’t coming, which is fine with me.

I haven’t forgotten about writing in more vivid detail about past people and events. I’ll get to it, but not now, as I have to be up early to see Dr. Leitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.