Wednesday, August 7, 1991

I got the beautiful tour books, and I just finished writing Andy a letter.

Tammy, Bill, and the girls came up last Saturday, and we had a great visit. The girls looked really nice, as did Tammy herself. I figured they’d bring up a little something, as they usually do, but instead, I was quite shocked. I’ve never had so much food in a long time! What perfect timing, too! The fifty dollars she sent me would’ve been gone by now, and I’d be waking up starving, and if my kitchen could talk, it’d say, “Have some maple syrup or ketchup or mayonnaise.” I guess she’s going to be shipping up food too.

They loved the apartment and agreed to spend some holidays here, as Tammy agreed my kitchen was better for it.

I gave the girls some pictures of Paula Abdul and some perfume, barrettes, lipstick, and nail polish. I also gave Lisa a skirt that shrunk, an old one-piece bathing suit, and a pair of shorts. They all looked good, and Tammy seemed much more relaxed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.