Monday, June 10, 1991

First, I’ll write about my very interesting adventure, which will bring my current life up to date. After that, I’ll go back into the past.

Well, because I never went to court for Jenny, there was a default warrant out, as I expected. Before I get to that, though, I need to back up a bit and mention something else. They’re connected, though.

I’m not sure if I mentioned Laurie H before, but I’ll run through it anyway. Right before I moved, I was in the ER and noticed an attractive lady cop. I knew immediately that, because I liked her, God would never let me have her. Still, I decided to play the chase and snoop anyway, like I usually do. The chase is always more enjoyable than the capture—even though there’s never a capture unless it’s someone I don’t want.

After I left the ER and went outside to wait for Brenda to pick me up, Laurie came out to her cruiser to smoke a cigarette. I asked her for a light so I could talk to her and get a better look. I noticed that, yes, you could tell she was gay, but she was pretty at the same time. Her hair was just below her shoulders, and she had beautiful brown eyes.

That was the last I saw of her. This was either directly before or after meeting Kim. After I moved, while Kim was still working at Baystate, she got some information on Laurie H.

After I see The People’s Court, I’ll finish the story.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.