Saturday, September 27, 2025

I'm still pretty tired, even if it's not quite as bad as yesterday and the day before, and my head still feels... I don't know, it's hard to describe. Maybe I did catch something, but only barely. I think if I were going to get as bad as Tom did, I would have by now. Most of my fatigue is likely CF.

It looks like Georgia, the Carolinas, and Bermuda are in trouble, but we should be OK. As always, though, it’s going to storm because it's before an appointment. So  I might not sleep well tomorrow. I just hope I have enough energy on Monday at the dentist! 

I definitely, definitely want to look into nasal valve surgery. No, it's not gonna be fun. Yes, it's going to cost us some money. No, it's not gonna tickle. But I think it will be worth it in the end, just like the cholecystectomy. I know I say doctors don't help, and they don't seem to for the most part, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't better off without my gallbladder. As long as I watch what I eat, I don't have the regular cramps and nausea I used to have. So yeah,  I am more determined than ever to get my nose fixed because I think my problem lately isn't so much allergies as the nasal valves collapsing more and it is a progressive thing. You can end up with your nose totally blocked, although people usually have surgery before it gets to that point. Plus, I still want to know what I'm allergic to, even though I have a damn good idea. No, we're never gonna move. And no, I can't have shots. But you know I have a curious mind.

I love how I can simply pick up my new phone, say 'Hey Google,' and then ask it whatever I want. They also give you the option of being able to see blocked calls.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.