Tuesday, May 21, 2024

Nothing woke me up, and I have decent energy. Once again, it looks like this bed is helping with my energy levels. I knew the old mattress wasn't good, but I didn't realize it was messing up my sleep that much.

I've been having fun sharing things on Facebook, some of which only Andy and I understand. As I said, this arrangement is working out well.

I'm now 78% through my trip with 630 miles to go. I'm in Hamburg, NY.

We got the electric carving knife we ordered, and well, I guess that's it. There really isn't anything else going on other than the usual. Tom went to the plasma place, I ordered groceries online, I played with the rat, I hit the road, I did an electrolysis treatment, I updated my journal, and I played around a bit with some apps.

Exciting, huh? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment