Wednesday, May 15, 2024

The heavy thunderstorms we were expecting turned out to be little more than a gentle drizzle. I’m still tired, though, because I was up a long time and only slept five and a half hours. I took a little nap but this time around it didn’t refresh me. A Benadryl is definitely an order before bed to hopefully help me sleep better next time around.

Still managed to play a round of golf with Tom and pass through some more rural towns in New York. I went from Westfield to Brocton. Since I have tons of New York followers, I thought some of you might find that interesting.

I wouldn’t want to be there in the winter but in the summer it’s beautiful. It’s so green in contrast to the brown barren desert I lived in for 12 years. If it wasn’t cacti, palms, mesquites or Palo Verdes there, it seemed the only things you could grow were oleanders and bougainvilleas.

No comments:

Post a Comment