Friday, May 10, 2024

Watching The Hijacking of Flight 601 now.

Just made my third attempt to get ahold of the waterbed people and get them to stick to their 30-day promise to exchange tubes for bladders or whatnot but I’ve been getting blown off so far after two messages and one phone call. After I was ignored the first time, I figured they weren’t going to respond, and sure enough, I found complaints about them ignoring emails as well. One person didn’t get a refund on something they returned. So I’ll get a bladder from someone else, and we’ll keep the tubes as a backup if we don’t think of anything else to do with them, and then I’ll drop my five-star rating to a three-star.

Made it to Pennsylvania! I’ll be riding through the upper left corner of the state skirting alongside Lake Erie for 40-45 miles and then I’ll be in New York for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment