Thursday, May 30, 2024

New York is blurry! I can't wait for my lenses to arrive. I’m now skirting above the Finger Lakes, just under Newark and Lyons. I have about 530 more miles to go.

Haven't had a drop of rain in days. Oh, I'm sure the storms will be back as soon as I'm sleeping during prime storm time to mess with my sleep, as usual.

I ordered a bunch of incense from Amazon. I hope it's not late because Amazon seems to have as many delays here as there are power failures. I got a variety pack of incense matches in 16 different scents, and I also got regular sticks in 6 different scents.

Some of the scents will be Pumpkin & Rum, Coffee & Maple Syrup, Chocolate & Vanilla, Cinnamon & Apple, Vanilla & Coconut, Raspberry & Strawberry, Bayberry, Goddess of Egypt, Musk, Sandalwood, Potpourri, Frankincense, Rain, Hollyberry, Jasmine, French Vanilla, Oriental Blossom, Cinnamon, Coconut, and Patchouli.

The $100 gift card I got for letting a nurse come to the home has restrictions. I can't just use it anywhere for anything, but we can still get plenty of use out of it at places like Walmart, Walgreens, CVS, and the Dollar Store. I just can't get alcohol with it, of course.

I'm done with the electrolysis treatments on my lower left leg, and now I'm working on my lower right leg. To be honest, I would have been done with my legs completely a while ago had I not forgotten to do it as regularly as I could have. I've already done a few treatments on my thighs, so they have a head start.

I've been doing some thinking, which is my favorite thing to do, not that I could help it if I wanted to anyway, and I realized that if my parents were suddenly alive today, I could never have anything to do with them. This is because, like with Termite Tammy, I've come to see them for the toxic people that they were. Unfortunately, it was much too late in life, and while it doesn't detract from my appreciation for when they helped us when we first got to California, I could never associate with such toxic people ever again. As much as we'd like to think they do and they may even say they do, people don't change. Maybe I could associate with just my dad, even though he was an enabler, but certainly none of the others.

No comments:

Post a Comment