Monday, March 9, 2026

I slept better without any breaks in my sleep that called for extra melatonin, but I didn’t quite sleep as long as I usually do, so I was a little tired. Still, I was able to function well enough, though.

My eyes were getting a little watery again, and I started to fear the infection was returning. If I’ve had something before, I always worry it’s going to come back. Like last night, when I spent hours feeling nauseous. There’s always that fear in the back of my mind that another norovirus is making its way in. The ginger tea I had didn’t taste the greatest, but it definitely helps with nausea.

I definitely don’t have a UTI either. I looked back in last year’s journal, and early in the year I had the same problem. I was given Ciprofloxacin and then Bactrim because my leukocytes were still up. Then I finally went to the urologist, who started me on estrogen. I then realized I had cut back too much on it yesterday. For me, it’s very hard to find that perfect balance, but since I added a little more, the burning subsided.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.