Wednesday, March 25, 2026

One skip and 2 cut waiting times, and I’m freezing! No more pill skips and cuts till next month. I say next month because I want to make sure  I get good lab results in July, but don't want to start ramping up too soon and then have to make skips too close to labs.

As always, there's been no rain or threat of rain with me on days. I would be willing to bet anything I own that as soon as I get back on nights, storms or at least the threat of them will be right back on. So glad I'm getting most of my appointments out of the way before prime storm season. I'm scheduled for my crown on April 7th. A few weeks after that, I get the permanent crown since she doesn't do same-day crowns.

We went to Walgreens earlier to pick up his prescription, but they were closed for lunch until 2:00. That's a late lunch. Anyway, he'll go back tomorrow, but I don't know if I'll be with him or not.

I didn't read it, but I saw a headline about Google and Meta being held accountable for people's addictions, and I'm like, come on! Why does everyone want to play the blame game and always hold the wrong people accountable for other people's actions? They didn't force anyone to use their stuff so much any more than I forced the Phoenix freeloaders to read my stuff. I hope they didn't dignify that shit by showing up in court, but being such big companies, I don't see how they could avoid it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.