Sunday, June 16, 2024

I don't think we'll ever have that much extra money, but instead of getting a Fitbit someday, I want to get a Garmin watch. I like the idea of it telling me how much sleep I need the next night—or day, of course.

I tried to unblock the account that sent me that “Hey!” message on Pinterest, but I couldn't find my block list. I shouldn't have assumed it was someone trying to spam or scam me. I did reset my profile back to public, though, since there really isn't any reason to keep it private.

It's weird, whoever it was, because all they sent me was one word: “Hey!” Maybe they thought I was someone they knew or messaged my account by accident. If not, it makes no sense to send just “Hey.” Why not “Hey, how are you?” or “Hey, I like your boards” or something more specific than just a vague greeting? Because they were so vague and unclear, I was suspicious of them.

Josh. Josh, Josh, Josh, Josh. You know, he was just as wrong as she and I were back then. The correct thing would have been to tell her that she doesn't own the rights to any usernames and to come back when and if I steal her stuff or threaten her or something worth wasting his time over. So, I’m always going to have very mixed feelings when it comes to her. There's the cautious side of me versus the curious side of me. I know she knows she shouldn't have done what she did, just like I shouldn't have done what I did. I certainly wouldn't have if I'd known she was that sensitive.

We ended up getting a storm yesterday after all. We could certainly use the rain.

I really hope this is connected to the vaccine, but yesterday, I spent the last half of my day absolutely freezing. But this has happened before I got vaccinated. I was freezing and my right hand got very cold. The thing is, an A1C of 6.0 shouldn't be enough to cause that feeling. My first thought was that my thyroid medication wasn't getting absorbed and I was becoming more hypo but then why did I feel warmer and have more energy for those few days? And why is my weight down?

What I do isn't the only thing that determines where my A1C ends up, and I realize that after cutting back on carbs and sugar, if it's still elevated the next time I have blood drawn, then I'm likely going to be forced into diabetes no matter what, since genetics also plays a part in it. It would be just my shit luck too.

No comments:

Post a Comment