Sunday, June 9, 2024

OK, I'm absolutely, totally, 100% done with Prosebox and all its glitches. If it isn't the Sad Panda crap, it's being told I can't post in private books because it thinks I'm a spammer. Why did Josh ever implement this thing in the first place when it wasn't that the spammers were making multiple entries but multiple accounts instead? Josh has done nothing but ignore my messages, doesn't keep up with the site, and I’ve had enough. Thank God I never paid for this shit! I feel bad for the premium members not getting what they paid for because of these lazy, incompetent idiots. There are plenty of other sites I can use where I'm not ignored and where problems are addressed ASAP. Meanwhile, within a few days, I'll make everything open to the public and just leave it sitting there. Why not take up space on his server? So, I won't be picking up any messages I may get in the future, and I'm not going to be keeping up with other people's stuff either.

On MD, I decided to keep things private except for current stuff while I'm getting old stuff copied over so I don’t flood followers with tons of notifications.

In other frustrating news, New York is still blurry. As I said before, this last eye doctor was horrible and I think he gave me a bad prescription. I don't know if he just didn't know what he was doing or if the prescription was written out wrong, but my glasses and VR lenses aren't helping me as much as they should. Granted, my eyes are super bad and therefore harder to correct, but I should still be seeing better than this.

We were in the laundry room yesterday when he was doing the sheets and clothes like he does on Saturdays, and there is definitely no gap between the roof and walls. He thinks the first bang may have been a lid falling. I still don't get why it would suddenly fall after all this time. It's been sitting up there for nearly three years.

No comments:

Post a Comment