Friday, July 19, 2024

After being tired for a couple of days, I finally have a little more energy. Maybe I’ll dabble in some painting tonight. Latch-hooking kind of grew on me in the end, so I ordered a 2x5-foot roll of plain mesh, 6 colorful gradient skeins of yarn, and this really cool tool with a groove in the center that you wrap the yarn around and cut to make three-inch pieces of yarn for the rug. 

I was too tired to hit the road last night, but I should get back on it tonight. I’ll be in Finland for quite a while before I reach Russia.
 
Mr. No Poop had gravel put down along the front of his place and even had a tree planted. I was never woken up by the trucks, so that’s good. Everyone surrounding us has gotten gravel, so it makes me wonder if Toni is next.
 
I’m taking a little break from wine because I think it’s affecting my brain. According to what I read, it can affect cognitive thinking in older adults. My reaction time has been slower, and I’ve just been totally senile, but I don’t seem to have that as much when I don’t drink, and of course, sleeping better helps too. When my Temu order gets closer, I’ll order some wine because I like to sip on it while watching a show and latch-hooking.

No comments:

Post a Comment