Sunday, July 28, 2024

I'm 7% through my ride and just entered Russia from Finland. It's going to be a while before I reach Latvia.

I had okay energy yesterday, but today I'm not as energetic. I don't feel horribly tired, but I definitely feel hopeless about ever restoring my energy to how it used to be before reaching my 50s.

I tried to return to Bowflexing yesterday but couldn't because my shoulder is messed up. It's a problem I've had on and off, and it seems that whenever I put stress on it, it acts up on me. I don't know if the problem is ever going to heal. I suspect it could be something with the rotator cuff.

I did go out and walk around the block to the tune of three different planes along the way. Between one plane after another and the weekend motorcycle revving games, it was a little annoying. I'm sure today will be the same. It's quiet now, but it usually is in the middle of the night. I heard a couple of helicopters in the distance, and that's it. It's so quiet now that I hear that low-pitched head hum. It's just a weird form of tinnitus I've developed, but fortunately, it literally has to be dead quiet for me to notice it.

I made scrambled eggs with the new mixer, and they came out delicious. I took a glass, dropped a few eggs into it, sprinkled it with garlic salt, dropped in a butter ball, and added a little bit of heavy cream before I mixed it, and it was great.

I had a dream that my hair was really long again like it was in 2008, but it was kind of dry and frizzy. I was talking with some woman about trimming it.

No comments:

Post a Comment