Friday, July 26, 2024

The Wallace and Gromit golf course was released. I guess it's based on a British animated comedy. It's not bad, and I already found 7 hidden golf balls.

Again with the fatigue, even though I thought I slept okay. I woke up a few times, once to pee, but I still basically slept okay. I had no sugary treats yesterday, just a handful of leftover Cheetos. It's a little hard to believe that that was enough to affect today's energy levels. Besides my thyroid, something else must be going on. Maybe sleep apnea is more of a factor than I gave it credit for.

I envy Doc A's energy and ability to constantly be on the go. I wouldn't want her life, never being home with free time to relax and do my hobbies, but I definitely wish I could be active every day and out there at least most days doing something. Hell, I just wish I could feel more awake sitting here at my computer!

I didn't finish this entry because I took a 90-minute nap and then made something to eat. Not much more to say other than that Andy said some weird stuff about praying to God to let the blood of the lamb save him from COVID. Then, when he finally got it, it turned out to be a little more than a mild cold. Yeah, whatever, dude. My husband and I never prayed, and we never got it. Hopefully, it stays that way!

No comments:

Post a Comment