Monday, July 1, 2024

Just 19 more miles to go! I'm 99% through, and now my rank is 97. It took over two years of riding just to get to Club 100. I don’t expect to make it to the finish line today, but I should tomorrow as long as I’m not crazy tired. I have good energy today.

I’ll be seeing the pulmonologist/sleep medicine doctor on the 19th of next month.

Not wanting to push it, I decided to scale back on the vitamins to every other day and see how I do. I had a little trouble falling asleep last night, and that’s what happens when my TSH drops. I'm still not sure I can get back under 10 on this dose, but I’m a little more hopeful. Since I can’t seem to find any perfect spot, I’d rather be a little hypo than a little hyper. I may be colder when I’m hypo, but at least I fall asleep easier and sleep better.

There was quite a storm yesterday with lots of rain and thunder. Thank God I didn’t crash before it, otherwise, I would have been woken up like crazy and left utterly exhausted.

We walked toward the back of the place, and I nearly stumbled over a turtle until Tom pointed it out. These gopher tortoises are very brave and docile. It was munching on grass just a few feet away from us. I could see its teeth. They’re cute and ugly at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment