Sunday, July 21, 2024

OMG, I love AI! I noticed some duplicate entries on MD and was daunted by the task of checking thousands of titles. Then I asked AI to find duplicates after copying and pasting the titles into it, and it found them!

I slept mostly okay, but I'm still a little tired. When am I not? I've lost hope of regaining my old energy levels, especially if the doctor I'm seeing next month can't help. I just hope it's not chronic fatigue or something related to my thyroid because it seems impossible to normalize it.

I woke up briefly and decided it was too early to get up. I heard thunder but managed to go back to sleep. It never amounted to much. Right now, I can hear some thunder, but it's not too loud, and Tom can sleep through anything.

I remember a second's worth of a dream where I was waiting in the car while Tom went into a business to use their phone or his phone to call someone in a spot with better reception. It had to do with money or something important. After a while, I started to get out of the car when I spotted him by the building. He told me to get back in the car, and I sensed that whatever was going on wasn't good.

Tom received $10 on the horse betting site and turned it into $100. Not bad!

Never heard of auspicious cloud incense before and definitely want to try it sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment