Monday, July 22, 2024

So it isn't just me. Kathy also looked up Molly, not to contact her, but out of curiosity, and hasn't found any trace of her in years. More than likely, her online activity is now heavily restricted, just like Kim's. I'm surprised it took Carol and those in charge of Molly so many years to realize they’d never change, but then it took me years to realize some people wouldn't change as well. Sometimes the most obvious things take forever to sink in!

I really enjoy my chats with Kathy, and we seem to have a lot in common. It's so nice to have a “head start” since we already know a bit about each other. It almost feels like there hasn't been a 12-year gap. We're just picking up where we left off, only we're a little older and a little wiser now. It's so nice to talk to somebody who is a good writer, seems pretty intelligent, and seems to be able to remember things. Honestly, insensitive or not, I am so sick of mental cases and stupidity! I hope our friendship lasts, but if it doesn't, I'm going to enjoy it while it does.

So Biden finally did the smart thing and dropped out of the race and endorsed Kamala. He's just too old, was a worthless president, and is getting a little demented. Trump is no better, of course, and sadly, even though Kamala’s Black, she doesn't stand a chance against Trump. I don't think anyone in the world does at this point, no matter what their race or gender. He's just too loved. Obama is the second most popular president, and this criminal is definitely the first. I just don't get it. I honestly don't.

Tom and I both wonder who she's going to pick as a running mate. I guess we'll find out soon enough. Probably some other non-white woman if I had to guess. I would take Kamala over Trump any day, but she definitely focuses more on her own kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment