Monday, July 29, 2024

Looks like we might have a snake burrowing in front of our place. I had no idea snakes could dig like that, but he found a pile of dirt at the side of the driveway, and based on the groove in the dirt, we’re guessing it’s a snake. We checked the camera, but we couldn’t find what made the hole. We’re fine with it as long as it isn’t poisonous. We looked up what kinds of snakes burrow in this area, and they don’t seem to be the venomous type. We’re thinking it’s a Florida pine snake.

Yesterday I ended up getting hit with really heavy fatigue that eventually backed off later in the day. I started to think his theory was a bust until I remembered that I did have a frozen dinner the day before. Fortunately, the rice/quinoa cup I had yesterday hasn’t left me tired today. It’s a bit carby, but it makes me feel like I had a full meal if I add it to fish and veggies. A fish fillet is hardly filling, but I’m okay with just veggies when I have chicken or beef.

I also read that dairy and red meat can suck the energy out of you. So tomorrow, when I have a beef patty, we’ll see how I feel the next day. Hopefully, I can keep narrowing down what foods and drinks are a problem. Believe it or not, the sparkling water I had could be a problem. Things definitely change with age and affect us in ways they didn’t when we were younger! So I’m checking ingredients quite often these days.

Anyone with straight, thin hair who says they want thick, curly hair doesn’t realize just how hard it is to care for. It’s not that long yet it’s a bitch to brush out, so I’m going to try these hair treatments that come in capsules that you twist off and then pour on your hands and rub into your hair.

Tom found a great deal on wall tiles, so he grabbed some for $40 to do the exterior wall with in the bedroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment