Tuesday, November 4, 2025

The candle snuffer works great. I thought I would have to lower it down into the wax a bit, getting the bottom waxy, but nope. The patchouli amber candle was a bust because I just couldn't smell anything unless I stuck my nose right above the flame. My whiskey tobacco candle is pretty good, though. However, I don’t smell the tobacco in it.

FedEx says they delivered the exerciser that goes on the door, but we never got it. Tom thinks that, as they have in the past, they listed it as delivered, which they sometimes do when they're late delivering packages. I hope it's not sitting across the street because there's no saying if we'll see it if it is, although I doubt it. I would hope he’d have the decency to leave it by our door if he did get it and do the right thing despite his disliking me, and I’m guessing he would. More than likely, they falsely listed it as delivered but still have it. We have to wait two days before we can take action.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.