I've tried and tried to get myself as into creative writing as I used to be, but it's getting to the point where I realize that it would be like trying to get myself as into the idea of being a singer or a mom as I was a quarter century ago. Desires, goals, interests, and dreams really do shift during life. Sometimes things happen to make them change, and other times they just do it on their own.
Unfortunately, I woke up and found that my nature sounds had stopped. I didn't wake up because they stopped; I woke up because they stopped, and therefore I noticed my fucking CPAP ramping. The things aren't as silent as people think they are. At least not to those wearing them. It might have slipped a bit, too. Either way, it was hissing, and it makes me hate our fucking car even more because it's preventing me from getting a mouth guard. There's got to be someone in Tampa that does it. A mouth guard would solve some of these wake-up calls. The CPAP still wakes me up more than it should.
I had trouble falling back asleep, so I took melatonin. It brought on dreams, but not nightmares. We went to stay with Arteaga for a few days, and I even had an appointment with Ostrander, LOL. My sleep was very fragmented in the end.
My tinnitus is definitely softer. I noticed it when I turned everything off after getting up late at night. Maybe it was caused by the blood pressure after all and not just age.
I was so pissed because before I realized we were having internet problems, which is now fixed, I uninstalled and then reinstalled the original Arrows game I got, and it threw me all the way back to level one. I was in the 1400s before. I reinstalled it and have pretty much given up on the one I wasted $10 to get out of ads between levels, since I was forced to watch them anyway whenever I would run out of hearts. The game also became obnoxious because of their pushiness. The hint icon would be sliding on and off the screen, which was really annoying and distracting. I wasn't about to watch a mile-long ad just to get a hint. So I'm back to my favorite, simple, colorless, and distraction-free Arrows game, and this time I connected my Google account to it to save my progress no matter what. Didn't realize I could do that. I checked the one I paid for, and it doesn't have that option. So the next time I change phones, it would drop me back to level one.
Anyway, even though I napped and took a couple of NADHs, I'm still pretty tired. Like, really tired. Maybe I'll see if I can take another nap, but I'm pretty sure that only a better night's sleep will fix this. That's how it usually works. It all comes down to whether or not I'm going to have a break in my sleep or the fucking CPAP is going to wake me up somehow. Those things are much more likely than thunder or power failures.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.