Tuesday, August 25, 2026

Woke up cold, and now I'm a little warm and, just like yesterday, and close to being borderline anxious. Nothing too noticeable yet, and I really hope it doesn't get worse as I continue to increase my dose!

So Dolly Parton died. She was 80, so it's no big surprise, but still sad. I wasn't a huge fan of hers or anything, but I know people who were.

Our 24-inch window planter arrived, and Tom put it up outside the kitchen window. Then he transferred our five succulent plants to it. He put them on the sides so we have room in the middle to plant other things. I was thinking petunias or morning glories.

I forgot to mention that when we were tiling yesterday, after I took the picture off the wall, we were surprised to find the wallpaper around where the picture had been had faded. That wall gets no sunlight, so we were surprised, but obviously the lamp sitting by it faded it. I didn't know that could happen. I never noticed it until we took the picture off. The original color of the wallpaper was pale pink, but the area around the light has faded to an almost milky white.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.