Friday, August 7, 2026

My eyes are definitely worse since switching eye drops. They're more watery, and I'm waking up with my eyes all crusty. AI says they should still get better. The steroid aspect of the other drops was backing the inflammation part of it off while raising my pressure. All the antibiotic part does is attack the bacteria. It just may be a week or two before things settle down.

I had Tom do a sound check with me. I have been curious to see just how much of a difference the sound-blocking foam in the bedroom windows is really making. I didn't think they were making much, if any, difference, but they do reduce sound by about 10 decibels. I had him start a song playing on his phone, go outside, hold the phone up to the unblocked window in the kitchen by the desk, then dart over to one of the bedroom windows with it playing there. According to the decibel app on my phone, it was in the upper 50s by the unblocked window and in the upper 40s by the blocked window.

I couldn't imagine life without my husband, but damn do I need more alone time at times! It's really frustrating and hard to concentrate on what I'm doing when he comes in to tell or ask me something. Even just his movements around the house and knowing he could come in to tell or ask me something can make it hard to focus. People just need space at times, you know? Or at least everyone but he does.

Doing the intermittent fasting where I alternate 4s. Even just one 4-hour window without eating can be a challenge when you're home all the time with the kitchen right there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.