Friday, August 28, 2026

Found a dying palmetto bug in the kitchen. Those things are huge and creepy as fuck. 

Not much else exciting going on at the moment. Still having the usual sleep problems where I have trouble falling asleep and staying asleep. Even my dreams are fragmented. I only remember a quick clip of a dream where I went out to a restaurant with a few people. They were paying. I ate some of the woman's food who sat across from me but didn't finish my own food, and I could see that it upset her. I felt bad for doing it, too.

There is some good news in the sleep department, however, and that's that I have continued to be able to tolerate my CPAP pressure at 9.2, so yeah, the issue before was definitely due to swollen turbinates. So glad I had that procedure done to reduce them! Since I'm able to tolerate the pressure up to there, I decided to go ahead and set it to its maximum setting of 20 and see what happens. Worst-case scenario, I have to drop back down, but at least I know that where I have been is enough to keep my AHI score under five.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.