Friday, September 20, 2024

Another tired day, even though nothing woke me up. Tom reminded me about how sleep debt works, but I'm starting to worry that the burst of energy I had was just a fluke designed to tease me. I woke up at 6:30 and realized I was still exhausted. Checking my Fitbit, I saw that I’d only slept for 5 hours and 17 minutes. Definitely not enough. I went back to sleep for another hour, but I’m still tired.

Poor Tom. It was donation day and they got blood all over his clothes.

I had a dream that Kathy lived in my town and came by one day to pick me up so we could hang out at her place. After a while, she felt tired and went to lie down for a nap. I sat on her couch, playing on my phone. Eventually, I decided to get up and tidy her kitchen. She really appreciated it. When I told her about the dream, she laughed and said it was funny because she's super picky about her kitchen and can’t even go to bed with dirty dishes in the sink.

She quit Walmart because she got fed up with all the drama. She’ll likely go back to being a substitute teacher.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete