Monday, September 9, 2024

Why must things be so complicated? With all the technology we have in the world today, you'd think things would be easier. I tried to schedule with Rhonda online but, as usual, there were problems. Now, I’ll have to have Tom call in the morning to try and get the time and day I want since I'm not staying up late enough to do it just yet.

It asked for my insurance, so I put in the name, but then it gave me additional options and I wasn’t sure which one to choose. I didn’t want to risk getting billed. On top of that, it kept saying I was logged out.

After a couple of not-so-annoying days, the planes are back to being totally irritating. It's getting late, so the bees should be heading to their hives for the night. Then they’ll annoy me all over again in less than six hours until I finally crash.

Tom saw the guy who laid down Ray’s gravel picking weeds. I wonder if that means he’ll be back soon.

I didn’t sleep very well last night and ended up napping, but I’m not as tired today as I was yesterday. Still, I continue to worry about my A1C, TSH, end-of-life stuff, and all the usual things. Everything screams hypo except my weight even though it is resetting itself. I went from waking up at 157.8 to 158.1 to 158.5. I guess tomorrow I could be back to 159.

No comments:

Post a Comment