Thursday, September 12, 2024

Wow, collard greens are huge! I’ve heard they’re not very popular because of their slightly bitter, earthy taste, but do I like them? Absolutely! They remind me a bit of turnips. I can totally see why the bot recommended them for slow cookers—they’re thick and almost velvety in texture.

Candy grapes, on the other hand, are different, but of course, I like those too. Honestly, I’ll eat almost anything!

I’m surprised I’m not exhausted, considering how long I was up yesterday. Maybe the nasal dilator is helping me get better airflow at night, boosting my energy levels. Staying away from sugary stuff and cutting back on processed foods probably helps too.

I joined an active rat group on Facebook and checked in with Kathy. I haven’t heard back from her yet, but she mentioned a teacher who has been an issue in the past and wrote Nadia up for no reason. Kathy had a meeting with the principal and the teacher at the school. We’re well past the days where we went from blaming the kid to blaming the parents/teachers, so more than likely Nadia is just a spoiled brat, and her mom doesn’t want anyone else calling her out on her behavior. I wasn’t there, so I don’t know all the details, but that’s my hunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment