Tuesday, September 3, 2024

Surprisingly, we had a big storm yesterday. I was SO damn glad I was awake! I would have been woken up by several loud bangs of thunder and left exhausted. However, I'm pretty damn tired today after having a few good days of energy. I just couldn't fall asleep last night, and whenever I'm up a long time, I tend to be tired the next day even if I sleep later. 

The ugly black MLV is off the bedroom wall. Don't know if we'll get to tiling today. He's off donating, and that leaves him tired, so it may be a lazy day for both of us. I don’t think I’ll even work on my bio today. 

I know I had several dreams, but the only ones I can remember are one of the classics: my purse was missing, and then I was waiting at the glaucoma doctor's office. He stuck his head into the waiting room to get someone else rather than have his nurse do it. He looked at me and said, "I'll be with you soon, Jodi." I was surprised he remembered my name, even though he'd only seen me once before. 

Weird how this guy has shown up in my dreams a handful of times. I'm not the least bit worried about getting glaucoma, and I don't see what makes me a glaucoma suspect either, even though he says I am. I see him on the 16th, so we'll see if anything turns up then.

No comments:

Post a Comment