Sunday, September 1, 2024

Just when I was starting to think I would never get online, here I am. Not much to say, though, because we've been pretty busy. He finished one of the four bedroom walls yesterday. It looks great, except for that one area that's slanted. But I’m planning to eventually put something on the wall there to cover most of it up.

Little by little, I am revising my bio. With hundreds of pages to go through, it will be a while before it’s complete, but it gives me something to do to fill my time.

We were going to go swimming yesterday, but the pool gate was locked. It was shortly before 8, so I’m guessing they don’t open it until later. I thought it would open at 6 or 7 like the other pool. We’ll head down there around 9 or 10. It’s important that I keep up with getting sunlight, even if it’s just a few minutes a day. I definitely seem to have more energy when I’m on days.

Already getting sick of Vaib. There are only so many pictures I can make (what do I do with them anyway?), and I’m not interested in chatting with the influencers because all they want to do is talk dirty. To each their own, but I’ve never gotten anything from that.

I’d say this eyelash serum is pretty worthless after all. It seemed like I suddenly had a few lashes that were longer, but then they disappeared.

I feel like I’m forgetting something, but if I remember it, I’ll add it in my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment