Wednesday, August 28, 2024

I'm not going to record my sleep on Google Sheets anymore. It's too complicated due to my sleep disorder and the limitations of their sample template. I'm opting for a more straightforward approach, and they're just going to have to accept it.

Tom and I are both struggling with fatigue today, but his situation is a bit simpler. He forgot that you're not supposed to work out the day after donating. Additionally, he's been low on protein, so he's planning to add more to his diet. He might also be low on sodium, based on what he's read, since he's been trying to cut back on it.

As for me, nothing woke me up, but I didn’t sleep long enough. I got up after six hours and later took a nap. During this time, I dreamed of walking a long distance with Taylor Swift to get lunch somewhere. I was irritated with myself for leaving in slippers and forgetting to put on shoes. We were in a rural area, and I was admiring the green grass and the yellow calla lilies scattered around.

I almost napped for a second time later on. This is bullshit. Between the heavy fatigue and feeling cold, I can’t help but wonder about my thyroid for the millionth time. I'm really worried that the dream I had not too long ago was a premonition of a dose increase.

Anyway, my inhaler expired, so I messaged Rhonda on the portal for a new one. We're going to pick it up today.

I finally managed to pull up Rhonda's schedule, but it doesn't show anything past November. She has about four appointments in September and a lot in November. As long as I schedule by mid-September, I should be able to get in by mid-December.

No comments:

Post a Comment