Friday, August 2, 2024

A tropical storm warning is in effect. Hopefully, we'll get just rain and not too much wind, and definitely not lose power. The manager emailed everyone to make sure we're stocked up on gas, cash, food, etc., and gave all kinds of other tips and pointers, even though evacuations aren't expected. There was also a notice about it in the park group.

Yesterday, I felt a bit anxious and a little off emotionally. I figure my TSH is pushing down. I stopped taking the multivitamins for a couple of days and cut my waiting time a little bit. I also cut my waiting time before coffee to 20 minutes.

At first, I wasn't going to say anything, knowing it wouldn’t change anything. But then I realized that if everyone has that attitude, we're really guaranteed no positive change. Therefore, I took a chance and messaged the new manager, asking him to please consider banning motorcycles and explained why I was asking. It won't do me any good, but at least I will have tried.

No comments:

Post a Comment