Sunday, August 11, 2024

I got a great photo of a rabbit in the backyard yesterday morning, as well as tons of snails on the fence to show Doc A. I also shared a picture of the tortoise with her.

She and someone else were out walking in Auburn when they spotted a mama bear with her cubs, which they took pictures of. I had no idea there were bears in that area! If I had stepped outside the trailer and seen that, I would have been absolutely terrified, no matter how cute they might be.

Indoors right here, there have been a few scattered ants and a silverfish. It's definitely time to bomb again, and we’ll be doing that within the next couple of weeks.

I’m feeling better tonight than I did last night, even if it feels like my life might still be over, lol. I keep forgetting to use my happy light. I have a small one on my desk in the bedroom, and I want to get a bigger one for the other desk.

I sat outside for about 10 minutes yesterday morning, but not in direct sunlight since the sun hadn’t risen high enough yet. It still seemed to be enough to perk me up.

Yesterday, I had symptoms that suggested I might be low on thyroid, but also some that suggested otherwise. I had horrible fatigue and felt a little cold at times, but then my heart was racing, and I felt a bit anxious for a few hours. I read that a racing heart caused by wine can be a symptom of heart trouble, as it can be if it races for no apparent reason. But my heart doesn’t always race when I have wine, and there’s no way I could have heart issues after being thoroughly tested less than a year ago. I really wish I could test my TSH whenever I wanted!

While I’ve got the energy, I’m going to take advantage of it and get some more miles on the road. I’m 10% through my ride, but I’m going to need to get to about 40% to get out of Russia.

I got a distressing message from Becky. The first known Valleyhead sister to die has passed away. Her name was Kyle, and she and Becky were cousins. I didn’t have any problems with Kyle, but we weren’t close either. She had MS. Becky said her mother had babies for 24 years and was burned to death at 9 months pregnant, which Kyle witnessed. Also, Becky’s uncle died, so I can see why she’s a mess, as she said.

What a horrible, horrible tragedy! Poor Kyle. I can’t imagine witnessing something so terrifying, gross, and horrible. Becky said that’s why she freaked out when the fire alarm went off. I don’t remember her freaking out, but I do remember another girl freaking out. Her name might have been June.

No comments:

Post a Comment