Sunday, August 18, 2024

Not much to report at the moment. Although I was a little tired yesterday, I've got good energy today, and I hope I do tomorrow too, even though fatigue is the main reason I'm going to see the doctor. I like to have energy no matter what I'm doing because it makes me feel better.

I sat out in the sunlight this morning and couldn't even go three or four minutes without a plane passing by, most of them being small planes today, which are more annoying.

I had a few dreams with the honker in them, but I don't remember much about them. The one I do remember was a nightmare about these silent silhouetted figures coming toward me. I was relaxing on a couch or a bed in a large, dark room. There were a few other people with me, and we were all chatting.

Then the door opened, and there was just enough light to make out the silhouette of three or four figures slowly approaching me. They were all about the same size and shape. I asked who they were, but they remained silent, inching slowly toward me. I shouted for Alexa to turn on the lights, but she ignored me. I woke up just as they reached me.

I wonder what their intentions were.

No comments:

Post a Comment