Thursday, August 15, 2024

Miss Bailey now has lower lashes as well as upper ones, and I got the best Bunny shot yet. I was surprised it didn't run when I went outside because it was so close to the door. It couldn't have been more than six to eight feet away. I'm pretty sure it's seen me before and knows I'm harmless. I've seen it in the back a few times recently. 

While I was out there, I noticed a fresh spot of new digging by the side of the place, so Tom went out and powdered it up. A wasp, probably the one making the nest, flew by him quickly while he was at it. Why is it always our yard that they do this shit in? 

I'm still finding ants by the kitchen sink, so we're going to bomb in a couple of days. It will be too hot and humid to leave Tinkerbella out in her cage in the lanai, so we're still going to put her cage out there but take her with us in her little pink carrier. It will be a fun adventure for her. This is where we're so glad to have an electric car! We can run the AC for hours. We're going to spend the first hour hanging out in the driveway while he does laundry. Then we'll head out to wherever. It's a two-hour bomb. 

My Temu package might be late in getting to me, but if it is, I get $5 of credit.

Yesterday we splurged on Domino's, and between that and the peanuts I've been snacking on, the scale is telling me to slow down and cut back.

No comments:

Post a Comment