Saturday, August 3, 2024

Got a thunderstorm earlier and I guess it's supposed to storm again tomorrow morning so it can wake me up.

They're not kidding when they say that red meat can steal your energy. I made myself a beef patty, and after I ate it, my energy deflated like a balloon, and I ended up taking a nap. So that's one more thing I need to avoid in the future. I'm getting pretty tired of the lack of variety.

Fucking Facebook and its refusal to respect privacy! My only option is to let everybody send me friend requests or allow friends of friends, but I would prefer not to receive any requests at all. I got a request from an older guy who claims to be from Berlin, Germany, and now lives in New York. His only friend is one of my neighbors, which is pretty suspicious. He claims he was browsing Facebook, saw my profile, and thought he should say hello. I asked why he only had one friend and if he would say hello if I were a guy. We'll see what he has to say to that! However, I'm not adding him because I'm not interested in adding anyone else at this time, especially someone I don't even know.

Andy also sent me a picture of a doll appearing to have a confused look on its face, and I stupidly clicked it open out of curiosity. I thought that if I marked it as unread, it wouldn't appear as seen. But according to what I looked up, it still shows as being seen. Damn me! I still stand strong in my decision not to reconnect with him. We have nothing in common anymore, he forgets every other thing I tell him, and a real friend doesn't tell me that every other thing I say is either a lie or just an excuse. Especially one who should know me better. And let's not forget all those "opinions" that are really false beliefs and the you're-just like me shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment