Saturday, August 17, 2024

 

PB will be down on Tuesday for an upgrade. I wonder what handy features they might take away and what bugs they might add while they’re at it. 

So today was bombing day, and the rat was great. I sat in the back seat of the car behind Tom, and she was next to me in her little pink carrier, perfectly behaved. We stood in the driveway for the first hour while he did laundry in the laundry room, and she was curious enough to walk around a bit at first. She explored the back of the back seat and sat on my lap a few times. She can’t get around as easily as she used to because she’s too big and too old now, so she didn’t jump onto the floor of the car, even though she looked down at it and probably wanted to. She went back and forth between her carrier and sitting with me, but she spent most of her time hanging out in her carrier. She knew that was her own personal spot in the car, LOL. 

Shortly before 10:30, we headed to Burger King, and the three of us enjoyed a breakfast sandwich and hash browns—in the car, of course. 

Tom had me a little worried yesterday because he suddenly got this intense tooth pain. He iced it, and that fortunately took it away. I know his phobia of dentists, but I also know how excruciating a dying tooth can be. It’s worse than the worst period cramps I ever had! 

It can also be a symptom of a heart attack, but luckily it went away, and he didn’t have any other symptoms. 

The pulmonologist’s office called to confirm my appointment, which I thought was a little weird. They’re so behind the times that they can’t text people so they can respond at their convenience? 

Polls say Kamala is a little ahead, but since it goes by the electoral vote and not the majority, the polls are pretty meaningless. Hillary beat Trump, but it didn’t matter in the end, and it won’t matter this time around either. 

I got a lot of physical activity prepping for bombing and then sorting things out when we returned, along with folding laundry and making the bed. So tomorrow it’s back to my stretching exercises, a few minutes on the treadmill, and some light Bowflexing. I can only lift a small amount of weight because of my shoulder. I’m hoping this will strengthen it so I can go back to lifting as much as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment