Thursday, August 1, 2024

Got our new bench. It’s comfortable and the perfect height for short people. He just has to powder the area for ants. It's quite hot and humid, but nice. Today's storm is all thunder and no rain, at least so far. The only unfortunate thing is that the planes are plentiful as usual. The bench is going to be by the AC, though, so when it's running, I won't hear them. I'll bring my phone out most of the time to play on and also listen to music.

We saw the Barbie movie yesterday, and we both agreed it was stupid. He watched the whole thing, but I gave up after 12 minutes.

Since it had been about a month since we last went to a fast food place, we went to KFC yesterday. I expected to be tired today because of it, but I'm not. I guess fried chicken is a little healthier than the burgers we used to get, and I didn't have many of the fries because they weren't that good.

My schedule has been making these mad two-hour jumps lately, so I'm keeping a log of my wake-up times for the next couple of weeks so he can adjust the program that helps predict when to schedule appointments. Looking at my Fitbit history, it seems I've been sleeping closer to eight hours rather than seven, especially since getting the new bed.

A couple of nights ago, I had a dream about being so worried about inflation. Last night, however, I got to have some fun dreams for a change. I've never been a bird person, but I had a parakeet, and I would draw figure eights on the table, and it would happily chase my hand. Rats do that, but I don't know if birds do.

In another dream, I had a large guinea pig, and every time I would make a tapping sound on a tabletop or something, it would leap up into my arms with affection.

No comments:

Post a Comment