Wednesday, August 14, 2024

Ugh, I'm so frustrated! You'd think sticking 12”x12” sticky tiles to a wall wouldn't be so difficult, but it is. Because they're so sticky, it was hard to align them properly. Also, they’re thin, so the edges tend to fold over. Tom is more adept at this sort of thing, and he's going to take over. You don't notice the imperfections too much unless you're looking for them, and I'm 90-something percent sure we'll never move, so I can live with it.

I got the foot file and the mesh socks from Temu. I like them. The socks protect my feet from this crappy carpet without making my feet warm, and the foot file is helpful. You take a sandpaper disc, peel the back of it, and stick it on the round metal plate on the file. Once they wear down, you can get replacements.

It was funny watching him try to figure out what was beeping in the other room when it was actually a YouTube video I was playing that beeped every 15 seconds, LOL. I use them to time my stretches.

His appointment was short and sweet yesterday. He's in great health despite his extra weight, and hopefully, it will stay that way for a very long time.

My old dentist had the nerve to send a bill for $258. And all for what? To take a few pictures and then tell me they don't accept my insurance after we were told otherwise? Well, she can send all the bills she wants because she's not getting another dime from us. I have a new dentist now, and we’re done with her.

Yesterday was the second week in a row they used the louder mower, and I really hope that's not going to be a regular thing because I don't think I can keep that from waking me up any more than loud thunder.

Yesterday morning was deathly humid. I couldn't even sit on the bench because it was all wet.

No comments:

Post a Comment