Tuesday, December 30, 2025

So now I get to be tired when I might have had more energy had I not had a fucking nightmare. I swear I don’t go more than a week without one. I wonder… if the usual things that wake me up suddenly didn’t exist, would we then happen to have these quieter garbage trucks replaced by ones that are airplane-loud like back in California? Would we get noisy neighbors in Toni’s place? Speaking of her, I wonder what’s going on with her because she hasn’t even picked up my message, unless she missed it. Her windows are black as midnight, so maybe she’s staying with someone for the holidays. I hope she’s not in the hospital again.

Oh, wow. So Doc A did read my message. She read it 10 days after I sent it, never replied, so I still think I did the right thing by unfriending her. No hard feelings, but why be connected if I’m the only one reaching out and I never hear from her?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.