Tuesday, December 23, 2025

 We went to the dollar store yesterday, and I got the $6 coconut candle I can’t even smell. It barely smells even on the warmer, so I turned it into a bathroom night light. This will be good to light the way when I’m on nights.

I had a bunch of senseless dreams during my very fragmented sleep. I may be fat, tired, and stuck a lot lately, but I think the old levo is accumulating a bit too much for my own personal comfort. I am down a couple of pounds, and I’ve been having a hard time staying asleep, not to mention feeling very warm. Not wanting to skip with labs being just a few weeks away, I cut my waiting time to 15 minutes.

Let’s see… for some reason, I was a wanted woman, and my cousin Lori, whom I haven’t seen in decades, said she called the cops on me. Instead of running, I resigned myself to my inevitable arrest, although that didn’t happen.

Then I dreamed of playing miniature golf with Maliheh, but not in VR. We were in a large room with an area set up for golfing. It resembled one of those shallow water fountains you find in public, and I had to drain the water out of it so we could play.

Then I was discussing a job I hated with my parents, who were alive again, and I said I was going back into the entertainment business.

Lastly, there was a dream about Tom telling me my premonition was correct and that we weren’t going to get as much money as we thought we were going to get from who knows what or who. It seemed like it was a monthly payment thing we were expecting, and it was only going to be $50 and not hundreds of dollars as originally thought. Hopefully, that’s not a sign that, if I’m alive in a couple of years, I don’t get nearly as much as we think I’ll get in retirement money. That would be just our shit luck, too.

Been seeing less and less of a certain someone, and I really hope it’s got nothing to do with my hoping she’d crawl out of her shell like she said she wanted to do. More than likely, she’s afraid of AI. She just strikes me as the type that would be paranoid about it, but if my befriending her—or at least trying to—has anything to do with it, I know that’s on her and not me. I’m not responsible for how others choose to react to things, after all.

Since they refunded me for the maple syrup and pancake candle due to being out of stock, I’m going to get a set of small candles as soon as I get another Yupp payment. After that will come another WoodWick trilogy. That’s my middle-of-the-night writing candle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.