Monday, April 27, 2026

Amazingly, this is the third day in a row in which I have energy. Sure did start off groggy, though. The broken-up sleep is back. I woke up in the middle of my sleep and had so much trouble falling back asleep that I had to take a full clonazepam. My tooth hurt too, so I had to take ibuprofen as well. Dentist day is tomorrow, and I really hope to hell there are no problems! I also hope my eyes aren’t too watery when I’m in there. I ended up sleeping a long time overall.

Unfortunately, Tom failed his protein level test again and is still unable to donate, so we’re both working extra on Prolific. I’m really, really getting sick and tired of all these fucking delays that, once again, I’m seriously considering calling off all unnecessary plans. What’s the point of planning if we can’t ever carry them out? I mean, the kitchen looks mismatched and cluttered the way it is, but it’s functional, and that’s most important.

I ordered an exercise ball yesterday for just $10. It’s the same 25” yoga ball that I’ve had before that comes with a little plastic pump. This one is a pretty gradient color—one side is pink and the other is light blue.

We decided to be “bad” today and splurge at Walgreens. I got some wine for myself, and we got a large candy bar to share, as well as a large bag of Cheetos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.