Saturday, April 25, 2026

While I don't miss suffocating, and I know deep down that the septo was necessary and worth it, there are so many things affecting my sleep that it's damn near impossible to fix every single one of them. However, last night I definitely slept better. Unfortunately, I could only achieve that with 5 mg of melatonin and a full clonazepam.

The cervical collar is like a medieval torture device, and there's no way I could sleep with it. I wanted to return it, but Tom insists on keeping it because it could be useful for other things.

I'm really getting worried that I could possibly have some type of glaucoma setting in, which I read septo surgery could cause. My eyes are getting more watery again, and today I have a headache. It's going to be 16 days before I can see the doc! Tom doesn't think it's glaucoma or anything serious, and I hope to hell he's right!

Because my Keurig coffee maker is getting a little yucky now that it's nearly half a decade old, I'm using the single-brew one that I won back in Cali.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.