I don't know why, but I found myself missing the mystery girl and wondering what's going on in her life. I don’t check the front page or latest users on PB anymore, so I don't even know if she's still active there, but she popped into mind, nonetheless. A Stevie Nicks song came on the other day that I hadn't heard in ages and had totally forgotten about, and I immediately thought of her. Something about “over and over again.” This was later on, when she went solo and was no longer with FM.
I got three of the four things I ordered from Amazon Haul, and everything
fits great. Love my new Mary Jane shoes with the pretty embroidered flowers! The nail stickers are in shades of pink and red and
will look great with a glitter topcoat.
I’ll back up this month's journal entries on LJ at the end of the month, but
then that's it—no more LJ. The site is running dial-up slow, and sometimes I
can't even get pages to load. I think I'll make the 20s private for now, and then I'll just abandon my journal there because odds
are those in Western countries are no longer going to be able to make posts or
leave comments at some point due to all the sanctions put on Russia. So, thanks,
Russia, for having to start a fucking war.
I'm not sure how much more time I want to invest in The Hospital Diaries, only because it's too much like my last book. The idea was to mostly tell the story through the perspective of the journal entries, but it's not that easy without some kind of backstory first, setting the stage, and developing characters, so to speak. I have a few other story ideas in mind that are different.
Despite all the different things I have to keep me busy, I'm finding myself bored a lot and wishing I wasn't stuck at home so much. I'll always be a homebody who loves to be home, but not every single fucking day. Instead, it seems I just go out once in a while, and it's almost always to appointments. I wish I had more energy and we had more money to do more things when I was on days, though I don't know that Tom would want to do that.
Still worried about how much more weight I'm going to gain throughout the
rest of my life. My AHI score has been up a little despite being able
to breathe easier, so I worry about that too, because it's not like I could
increase the pressure if my AHI score really did start to climb. You know I'm
not allowed to fully treat myself. Only partial or half-assed treatment is
acceptable for me, if I can even get that much. :(
I don't qualify for Inspire—not that I want to go through surgery again and
a million appointments before and after—but I can't seem to find anyone around
here in-network that will give me a mouth guard either. Sometime, if I can ever
not have appointments right around the corner, I'm going to crank the pressure
up to the standard 20 max, and even though I know I'll chipmunk like crazy, I
want to see what my AHI score is when I'm allowed to get full treatment. I
would normally go up to 10, and that's what most people go up to from what I
read. Now I can only go to 8, and even that's borderline. Pretty sure I had one
or two mouth farts last time around. No extended breaks in my sleep, which is
good, but I only slept for 6.5 hours. Not sure if that's because something woke
me up or I simply woke up. I ended up napping for about an hour later on.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.