I still can't figure out what's going on with my sleep. It hasn't been overly fragmented where I keep waking up a lot, which is good. I can breathe again, which is also good. But I'm still waking up too soon and not always able to fall back asleep, and sometimes have insomnia. I couldn't fall asleep for 18 hours yesterday and only slept for 6. Yet as tired as I still was, I couldn't fall back asleep. Had it been 3-4 hours into my sleep, I might have taken half a clonazepam, but I thought I had slept too long for that to be worth taking.
I woke up from a dream about my glaucoma doctor's assistant telling me my eye pressure was up, although I don't know why it would be the assistant telling me that and not the doctor himself. But on the paper she was holding, my weight was listed as only 119 lb, so I'm not worried that it's a bad sign, lol.
As expected, even though I've eaten less and fewer carbs, my weight isn't budging.
Tom told me something pretty funny that happened. Whenever he holds the pressure washer a certain way, it makes a beeping-like sound. Apparently, some bird in a nearby tree thought he was talking to it because whenever it would make that sound, the bird would answer back, lol.
The new dish towels came today, which are better than expected because the button is actually a snap, and that's easier to fasten than a regular button.
My eucalyptus mint candle, however, is disappointing because it doesn't smell anything like eucalyptus or mint. But it does have a pleasant enough smell, whatever it is, so it won't go to waste.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.