Not understanding the saying “God-fearing person.” Why would you worship a God you supposedly feared any more than a person you feared?
My ear crystals were making me dizzy again, so I did the Epley maneuver on myself, and it helped like it has in the past. I wouldn't mind so much, except that when I went to bend over in the shower, I nearly pitched forward. Thanks to my quick reflexes and the previous owners being disabled enough to install handles in the master shower, I was able to grab onto the bar and keep myself from falling over.
Tom's out weeding now and brought in my coffee. It's that 40-pack of K-Cups where each one is a different flavor.
I'm better now, but I woke up surprisingly short of breath, and my chest was slightly achy. My AHI score was up to 6.6 too, for some reason. The thing is, I noticed the shortness of breath before falling asleep, and it seems to be worse lying down. I also noticed my nose being a little stuffier since going back on my steroid spray, so I decided to back off on it for now. Besides, I still have to ask my glaucoma doctor if it's OK to use this stuff anyway, since it can affect eye pressure.
I had good energy yesterday, but today I'm a little tired because my sleep was broken up yet again. I still don't understand what's causing this. I've learned that I can't take nothing at all before bed and expect to sleep straight through. I usually take melatonin these days and occasionally pair it with half a clonazepam, but I fell asleep without anything. It took melatonin and half a clonazepam to get me back to sleep, and it took about an hour.
I've got the first chapter of my latest book written, and hopefully I'll have enough energy later on to do another chapter.
My eyes are still watery and itchy at times, but that's another question for my glaucoma doctor.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.