Friday, April 10, 2026

Either a miracle is going on, or a new health issue is. I just can’t sleep as long as I used to! However, my sleep score has been consistently higher despite feeling fatigued. The problem is that my schedule is rolling slower, and that could screw up my appointments. If this keeps up, we’re going to have to tweak the program I use when making appointments. I was tired all day yesterday until it got close to the end of my day, and I wonder how much of it was because I only slept 6 hours versus the melatonin and clonazepam. I slept for 7 hours last time around, but I’m still tired. 

I have the CPAP pressure at 8.4 now, and I might have had a mouth fart, but I’m not sure. I’ll leave it on the setting for tonight, but if it happens again, I’ll have to lower it back to 8. 

I read a supposed fact that says that the most common emotion in dreams is anxiety, not happiness. Wow, so I’m normal after all? 

Just looked at the forecast now that I’m on days, and sure enough, there isn’t the slightest hint of rain for the next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.