Saturday, April 11, 2026

Where H is the ultimate poster boy for the grumpy old man, my husband is the ultimate poster boy for a nerd. He created a local AI that he plans to train to do more and more things, and it's way cool.

Where things started to look promising in the sleep and energy tracker I was keeping, bad energy is once again outweighing good energy. :( I got "chipmunked" awake. It happened twice, and this was the second sleep in a row that I had this issue with the pressure setting at 8.4. So, back down to 8.0 I go. What is it with me only being able to partially treat myself? I can only treat my thyroid partially, I can only treat my lady issues so much, and it seems I can only treat my sleep apnea so much as well. However, my AHI score doesn’t usually go over 5, and that’s what matters most, along with how I feel. I’m sure I would have felt better had I gotten the extra hours of sleep I needed. When I get woken up toward the end of my sleep, it’s harder to get back to sleep. I just really, really hope to hell I don’t gain any more weight or that my sleep apnea gets worse! If I suddenly needed a pressure setting of 10 to get my AHI score under 5 or lower, I’d be pretty fucked, especially since I can’t seem to get a mouth guard. I'd have no choice but to get the Inspire.

Got an awesome deal for 8 bucks from Walmart. It’s this little battery-operated mini diffuser. It will be interesting to see how long it lasts. Lavender & Almond Blossom is so pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.