Wednesday, April 22, 2026

Back from Denny’s. Yeah, we’re bombing the house now and have to wait another half hour in the car before we can go in. I’m still tired from sleeping shitty and have been up a while now, so I’m definitely getting toward the end of my day. I’ve got a book by one of my favorite authors to look forward to when I finally do get into bed.

Anyway, the food was good, but the noise wasn’t. The music wasn’t overly loud, but a couple with three obnoxious kids were there most of the time we were. We left just in time, though, as a couple with a baby was just being seated. He got a traditional breakfast, and I got pancakes, eggs, bacon, and fries. I couldn’t finish it all and wished I could chew on both sides, but it was good stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.